I'm going to talk about "Setsubun".
The day is February 3th. On February 3th, we eat "Makizushi" wihtout talking.
Throwing soybeans in the entrance, garden and the person who wearing Oni mask saying "Oni wa soto Fuku wa uchi", which means "Demons out, Luck in". The action is called "Mamemaki".
Lasat Feburary 3th, I made Makizushi with my friends and did Mamemaki.
It was my first time to do Setsubun with my friends, so it was very fun:)
I think we learned about this once in my Japanese class. We ate soybeans and watched clips with people wearing oni masks and throwing soybeans.
ReplyDeleteIs that picture a picture of makizushi? What's in makizushi?
Yes,it's makizudhi.
ReplyDeleteWe took tuna,a young yellowtail,salmon and squid into makizushi.
We like raw fish, so we used many kinds of raw fish!
Do you like raw fish?
I've never really tried raw fish as I've only ever eaten vegetarian sushi but I would like to try it someday.
ReplyDelete