
Japan has a lot of interesting culture. And I want to talk about Children's Day. On Children's Day (May 5th) , they wish that children will be glown up and happiness. This picture is 'Koinobori'. They raise flag in the hope that theire children will be career success. But Children's Day calledBoy's Day in the past. So, we have Garl's Day.
Girl's Day is called Hinamaturi (March 3rd). On that day, they wish same thing Children's Day. I like these days. Pearents give some present on Children's Day♪ ...but this is my house pattern. So, other families don't give present..
Do you have some good day?
picture resorces: 1st one,http://sozairoom.com/FS_S1016.html
Hey Gin!
ReplyDeleteChildren's Day sounds pretty cool! I only get presents from my on my birthday and Christmas. I really wish that America would have more holidays where I got gifts. We may have a day like this in America but I've never celebrated it.
Is this part of goldenweek? I know it's sometime in Spring but I'm not sure if this is part of it.