Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas!

Do you like Christmas? I like very much!!
Illuminations in towns are beautiful and shops sell many kinds of Christmas things.
It's exciting, isn't it? I feel happy in this season. Anyway, I believe in existence of Santa Claus until I was student of elementary school. But now, Santa Claus doesn't bring some present for me at Christmas night...  Some time ago, my younger brother (He is 9 years old) asked me "What will Santa Claus bring to you for this Christmas?"...I answered maybe he can't come to me this Christmas...
This picture is my last year's Xmas present! Last December, I went to Hiroshima with my friend and I bought this piggy stuffed animal as a Xmas present.
For this Christmas, I want to get new CD album of my favorite singer...
How about you? What do you want to get for this Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment