Today, I would like to talk about my best Xmas present I've ever got. To tell the truth, I usually don't get Xmas present from SantaClaus. Instead, my older sister and my cousin gave me presents when I was a little.
This blog is the work of the Advanced Writing class at the University of Shimane. This is a learning blog, so there are bound to be errors, confusion, and occasional misunderstandings. This is all part of the process... This is the first time for these students to write in English for anyone other than their teachers, so please be kind. ;^)
Monday, November 29, 2010
Christmas Present!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Aiko,
ReplyDeleteThose presents are great! As much as people always talk about expensive gifts that people receive, often the best ones are those from friends and family which are very personal. Sometimes, people forget the meaning of the gifts - not just to get something cool or shiny, but to show your appreciation for someone else.