I’ve wanted the big dog like Saint Bernard since I watched the movie which title is “Beethoven”.
This is the story of family and they keep a Saint Bernard and many things happen around them.
So Santa Claus gave me this stuffed toy dog, I think.
Then I named him as “Beethoven” after that movie.
When bad things happen, I always hug him.
Not only for the Christmas, but also for my birthday, I got a dog!
Now he is in my hometown, Ehime♥
This picture is Beethoven. I asked my mother to send me his picture, she sent me this picture because she love tennis.✿haha

I used to watch Beethoven all the time when I was little. It was one of my favorite movies. I like St. Bernards, they're really big though!
ReplyDeleteWe got my dog Carley on my birthday two years ago. She wasn't a present for me, but she's my favorite thing about my birthday that year. :)