When I was a child, I was very sure that there is Santa Claus!!
Unfortunately, I don't remember that I had ever gotten presents from Santa Claus. When I was a child, I had many things that I wanted to get. But now, I don’t really care!! I have two brothers and three sisters. So, I think it was very hard for Santa Claus to give us presents. If I was only one to get something from Santa Claus, I might have quarrel with my brothers. But, thanks for many brothers and sisters, my family has a birth day many times in a year and I can eat birth day cakes. This picture is not Christmas present, but I got a flower as birthday present from my friend. I was really happy!! So, for this Christmas present, I want to give something to my friends!!
No comments:
Post a Comment