
When I was a high school student, my friend gave me Christmas Present! It was a cushion of sheep which I really wanted. I was very happy to get this cushion. This cushion is comfortable to sit in, so I like this cushion! Instead I gave her bath salts, because she liked it. When I gave it to her, she looked very glad!
When I was a child, I got a lot of things from Santa Claus. I got toys, snacks, and money. I got Christmas present until third grade in high school. When I woke up on December 25th, present was put at the head of my bed! I know my mother put present by my bed, but she always said with laugh "Santa Claus gave me the present!". Now I want sofa, clothes, and DVD player, but this Christmas I cannot get Christmas present... I want to go back my childhood :)
That sheep cushion looks really cute and soft. On Christmas at my house, my entire family gathers around our christmas tree and we take turns opening all of our presents. I like seeing everyone's happy faces when they open their gifts. :)
ReplyDeleteIt sounds interesting!
ReplyDeleteWhat is most interesting present which you have ever gotten?
My most interesting gift would have to be the year that my family went to Disney. My parents framed the plane tickets and then wrapped them for my brother and I to open on Christmas morning. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Akina,
ReplyDeleteThat sheep is adorable! I have a little black sheep that I got as a gift from my mother a few years ago (yes, it is a bit strange to get a stuffed animal for a boy in America at age 18, but my mom's strange, so that's okay) - it's not a cushion, but it's also cute. I want to go back to my childhood too! Being responsible isn't always all it's cracked up to be.