When I was a child, my parents often gave me games as Christmas presents.I have Super Family Computer and Game Boy and Game Boy Advance and Play Station 2. I liked games^^
So I was very happy when I got these games!!
Those days I played these games with friends when I went home from school.
But recently I don't play these games much;(
I want to play these games occasionally because my parents gave me. So I think that I handle these games carefully:)
Those days I played these games with friends when I went home from school.
But recently I don't play these games much;(
I want to play these games occasionally because my parents gave me. So I think that I handle these games carefully:)
My brother and I often got games for Christmas from my parents. We still sometimes do. Last year, my parents bought us a Wii. It was my favorite present that year. This year though my parents are planning on mostly giving my brother and I money because we don't have much due to college tuition.
ReplyDelete