Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas present

 

I have a favorite handbag. Last year, my host family sent me Christmas presents from California. Now my (real) family don't give me Christmas presents so my host family is only one who give me Christmas presents.



I said that everything is OK, I want their favorite chocolate to my host family when my host family ask me what I wanted. Before receiving the present, my host family said that they sent me a special Christmas present but they can't tell me what they sent for me before my opening the present!:P In December, I got the present and the box of it was huge. I believed that they sent me many kinds of chocolate but the box was too big for chocolate. When I opened the box of Christmas present, I was really surprised because there were a handbag, pouch and chocolate in the box. Now they're my favorites!

I can't send them such an expensive presents but I want to send them something. So I'll send them a card of Hello Kitty because my host sister likes this character. I want to spend Christmas in United States especially at my host family's home someday.

2 comments:

  1. wow! You're host family sent you a Coach purse. That's awesome! I used to go to the Coach store to look at all the purses and wallets, but I could never afford to buy one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelsey,
    I was really surprised when I opened the present! When I went to USA there were many Coach store and I enjoyed (just) looking the purses. They are less expensive than those in Japan but they're still expensive in USA. Now the purse which my host family gave me is one of my favorits!^^

    ReplyDelete