Hi, I'm GIN! Now, I'd like to introduce Christmas present which I have given. This is comic of ' Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind '. I was presented by my mother when I was high school student.^^ Dec.25, I woke up, this comic was on the pillow. I was so surprise! This comic called ' Warriors of the Wind '. But it was published as movie. Have you watched it? Movie is so good! But comic is more better! If you have a chance to read, please read it!!
This blog is the work of the Advanced Writing class at the University of Shimane. This is a learning blog, so there are bound to be errors, confusion, and occasional misunderstandings. This is all part of the process... This is the first time for these students to write in English for anyone other than their teachers, so please be kind. ;^)
Monday, November 29, 2010
Christmas Present!
Hi, I'm GIN! Now, I'd like to introduce Christmas present which I have given. This is comic of ' Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind '. I was presented by my mother when I was high school student.^^ Dec.25, I woke up, this comic was on the pillow. I was so surprise! This comic called ' Warriors of the Wind '. But it was published as movie. Have you watched it? Movie is so good! But comic is more better! If you have a chance to read, please read it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nausicaa is one of my favorite studio Gibli films. One of my friends got the english adaptation of the book and I read it back in highschool. :)
ReplyDelete>>Kelsey
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comment♪
Really!? Nausicaa is my best studio Gibli films♪ But in the movie, it didn't show all story. And the story is a little defferent between movie and comic. I like comic story♪
Hi Gin,
ReplyDeleteI've never actually seen the Nausicaa movie - I've seen most of Ghibli films, but never that one. Oddly enough, my brother also got the comic version of Nausicaa for Christmas a number of years ago. It really was a great story! I'll have to watch the movie someday.
In America, I find that often when movies are made based off of books, I almost always prefer the book. Do you find that to be the same in Japan?