Monday, November 29, 2010

Best Christmas present

Christmas is coming...
I got Christmas presents every year when I was a child.
When I was in elementary school, my parents gave my sister and me Game Boy and Pokémon Red & Green (It's called "Blue" in foreign countries). I remember that we felt very happy!
What have you got for Christmas present ever?
Amazon link

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hiro,

    I remember when Pokemon first came to the US - my friend and I were the first two kids at our school to get them! I will forever remember, I got the blue version and he got the red one. Those games were the best, I used to play them a ton! I know they've made a lot more Pokemon games, but I've not played any of the newer ones since. Have you tried any of the newer ones? I can't help but feel a weird sense of loyalty to the original 151 Pokemon!

    ReplyDelete