Country I want to go is Spain! Because I'm interested in Works of Antoni Gaudi. This is a symbol of Barcelona. Although Gaudi who built the building has passed away, but the building still continues. So it is incomplete. I think this building is so big and beautiful. When I heard that building still continues, I felt that the eager thought of Spanish. So, I want to watch Works of Antoni Gaudi. Of course, I want to enjoy to eat a lot of foods!!! This blog is the work of the Advanced Writing class at the University of Shimane. This is a learning blog, so there are bound to be errors, confusion, and occasional misunderstandings. This is all part of the process... This is the first time for these students to write in English for anyone other than their teachers, so please be kind. ;^)
Thursday, December 8, 2011
Country I Want To Go
Country I want to go is Spain! Because I'm interested in Works of Antoni Gaudi. This is a symbol of Barcelona. Although Gaudi who built the building has passed away, but the building still continues. So it is incomplete. I think this building is so big and beautiful. When I heard that building still continues, I felt that the eager thought of Spanish. So, I want to watch Works of Antoni Gaudi. Of course, I want to enjoy to eat a lot of foods!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment