Thursday, December 8, 2011

The country I want to go to

The country I want to go to is Australia.
That is because I had very good time there when I was a high school student  and I want to visit there again.
I went to Brisbane, at the east of Australia, 3 years ago and I stayed in my host family's house for 2 weeks.I had very good time there and made a lot friends.  The most exciting thing is to participate in practicing soccer with the students in Australia.  My host family was very kind and they took me so great places in Australia.  I saw many kangaroos and some wild animals.  They were very cute and I was so excited because it was the first time to see them.  The wonderful environment in Australia made me moved.  The pictures are not which I took there, but the view there was like these.  I visited in Summer so I could go to the beach and swim.  The sea was very beautiful too.  The water was a little cold, but it was very fun.  I went to a park in Australia, where we could touch kangaroos or Emus.  I went to an amusement park  in Gold Coast in Australia and I enjoyed there all the day!
I studied English and Australian history in the high school.  The traditional ethnic in Australia, Aborigine was interesting for me.  I played their traditional instruments and their traditional dance.  The instrument shapes like a very long pipe and how well you can play the instrument is how attractive for you in Aborigine tradition.  

There are many other places and traditions in Australia.  I want to see and experience them.

1 comment:

  1. When I read your blog, I felt that you experienced good time in Australia! I want to go to Australia. Because I want to see Great Barrier Reef! have you seen it?

    ReplyDelete