Sunday, December 11, 2011

The country I want to go

The country I want to go is Thailand.

When I was in high school, my English
teacher went there as a Japanese teacher.
He is working there for three years.
I respect him.

My uncle' friend Mr.Hogan also lives there.
I met at Shanghai last spring. So I want to
meet him again.

My uncle went to there in November. He gave me
a lot of souvenir.For example scarf,porch and snack.

I'm interested in Asia and I want to travel around the Asia someday.
Do you know the book of Shinyatokkyu?
(深夜特急)
This book made me a deep impression on me.

1 comment:

  1. I like Asian countries because there are many interesting historical spots there. I have been to Thailand when I was 1o years old and I had really good time there. I recommend you to ride on an elephant.

    ReplyDelete