I want to go to France.
There are 2 reasons why I want to go there.
The first reason is that I really like to go to museums.
There are many museums in Paris, so I stay there and go around museums in Paris.
As I also like to do shopping at museum shops after looking at pictures at museum,
I want enjoy shopping, too.
Second reason is that I really want to see Mont Saint-Michel.
One of my friend went to see that, and showed me pictures.
It was so beautiful and amazing. It seemed like the scene of fairy tale.
Since then one of my dream is going there.
I hope I can go there next year.

Hello! I love France! I went there a number of years ago on a school trip. The museums are beautiful and so full of color. Paris if a beautiful city and the view from the top of the Eiffel Tower is breathtaking, especially at night. I agree with you, Mt. Saint-Michel was quiet amazing. At the very top is a gold statue of the Archangel Michael that shines in the sunlight. My heritage is French so I really would like to go back again some day and learn the language.
ReplyDelete