This blog is the work of the Advanced Writing class at the University of Shimane. This is a learning blog, so there are bound to be errors, confusion, and occasional misunderstandings. This is all part of the process... This is the first time for these students to write in English for anyone other than their teachers, so please be kind. ;^)
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Country I want to go
I want to go to Czech Republic. Last year my friends went to there, and he talked me about Czech. So I became to go to there! There are many beautiful buildings in Czech such as Puragu castle. I am studying about Czech in my ZEMI. Czech is famous as BEER. It is said very delicious. And I love this picture, these roofs are very cute! I want to go sightseeing someday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi there Tokochen! I wonder what "ZEMI" is. Is that a type of course? Do you find the culture of the Czech Republic to be interesting? I've never thought about studying it before! I hope you do get to go someday!
ReplyDelete