Sunday, December 4, 2011

My favorite movie

My favorite movie is 'Mazyono takkyuubin''. This film is kinds of Ziburi. This film is very poplar, so most of Japanese people have seen it. I have watched it about ten times over. This story is a girl become independent. Her name is 'KiKi'. She leaves home to become great witch. This movies BGMs are really good. I love them especially, the message of rouge. So this movie is interesting not story but also music. My best scene is KiKi fries to sky with her broom. When I saw this scene, I became to want to fly sky! Trough this movie I could learn that independent is very important. I want to have courage like her!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Tokochen! I find it interesting how popular Studio Ghibli movies are in your class! I've only seen on or two myself. They're very adorable, and great for all ages! I think that's a really great message to take away from the movie!

    ReplyDelete