Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Daily Life

Hello.I'll introduce my daily life.My schedule
 is so full.

Risa, Mr.Harris, Sena
I usually get up at 6:30am.And I have a part time job from 7:30 to 9:00.I attend a class from 9:10 to 15:00.

I study Chinese on Monday and Wednesday.
Studying Chinese is difficult for me but I like Chinese.Because I have been to China twice.
and I have a lot of  friends in China.I want to speak Chinese with my friends someday!!

My favorite subject is English.
My English teacher Mr.Harris is a friendly.
volunteer circle

I go to driving school after school.

And I have a meeting about club activities.I'm a member of
the volunteer circle.Its name is nekko work.(ねっこわーく)

After that I go to work at school cafeteria.I make
curry,udon(うどん),katsu-don(カツ丼)and so on!

Do you know Udon(うどん)?
And have you ever eaten it? 

I usually watch TV and study do my homework in my free time.
I go shopping on weekends.What do you do on your weekends?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't had to get up at 6:30 since high school. I usually get up at 7:00 a.m. Do you attend class from 9:10 to 15:00 everyday, or does your class schedule change on different days? Glad to hear your English teacher is friendly.

    Is Udon the same as Ramen (らめん)? The only Ramen I've had is the kind that comes in a cup. It is very good. On weekends, I usually do homework, watch TV, and go on the internet.

    ReplyDelete