Sunday, November 13, 2011

Club Activity


chijimi

Hello!! I'm Minami.
I'm  joining 'Annyonghaseyo Korean culture study club(韓国文化研究クラブ)'.
We study koran ,make korean food,watch movies, every Thursday.
I have been join since first grade.

We sold korean food chijimi at school festival :P


If you interest about Korea,lets join this club!    

2 comments:

  1. The Annyonghaseyo Korean Culture Club sounds like lots of fun. We have a Korean Culture Club (KCC) at my university too! I was a part of it last year. Sadly this year I wasn't able to join because I don't have enough free time. Maybe next year I will have more time... We also watched films, made food, and learned a little Korean. We also played traditional games. What is chijimi? I've never heard of it.

    I hope you continue to enjoy your club activities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily:)

    Are there like my club at your university?
    Wow!!!!@_@!

    Can you read korean??안녕하세요^^

    Chijimi is jijim?
    ↓Please check this url.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeon_(food)

    What korean food did you make?

    ReplyDelete