In junior high school, I belonged to soft tennis club. I was a forward. I was not good player, but I used to enjoy playing every day. I and my teammate often went to other junior high school. We played a match many times with other junior high school students to be strong.
This blog is the work of the Advanced Writing class at the University of Shimane. This is a learning blog, so there are bound to be errors, confusion, and occasional misunderstandings. This is all part of the process... This is the first time for these students to write in English for anyone other than their teachers, so please be kind. ;^)
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
My club activities
I belong to photo club at the University. We don't act not so much. Usually we have to submit one picture per month. On July we went on a trip to Matsue. Matsue is the prefectural capital in Shimane. We went to Matsue English garden. There was beautiful flowers and garden.

In junior high school, I belonged to soft tennis club. I was a forward. I was not good player, but I used to enjoy playing every day. I and my teammate often went to other junior high school. We played a match many times with other junior high school students to be strong.
In junior high school, I belonged to soft tennis club. I was a forward. I was not good player, but I used to enjoy playing every day. I and my teammate often went to other junior high school. We played a match many times with other junior high school students to be strong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Photo club sounds interesting. What kinds of things do you take pictures of? Is there a certain theme every month, or do you take pictures of whatever you want to? Do you submit the photos to the school newspaper?
ReplyDeleteWhat do you mean by "we don't act not so much?"