This time, I'll write about my club activities and Favorites.

I don't belong to any club at the university. But I belonged to a brass-band club when I was at junior high school. I played the clarinet. I didn't a good player, but I loved the clarinet and I still love it. Clarinet is a interesting instrument. It has a wide range and has some different characters of the sound depending on range parts. So, the clarinet is sometimes mild and warm, sometimes cheerfully and merrily, and sometimes sharp and tensional. Clarinet is a versatility instrument, I think :)

Next, my favorite is Apple products. I'm writing this blog post on my Mac(MacBook Pro 15 in.), the coolest personal computer in the world, and recently I use Siri on my iPhone as a recorder or reminder. It's fabulous. It can be your own private secretary, I think.
Then,
Why I have a such high opinion of Apple? Because, they are selling not only (cool) products but also future and dreams. Their new products always show us the possibility of the progressive future. We can imagine more delightful life through it. We can live our daily life more convenient, smooth and simple by it.
Future may motivates people. Dreams may stimulates children to study.
It is the important. If Apple products were only stylish, I'm not interested in it so much. If Apple products were only useful, I may choose other company's products. I
appreciate their creativity and principle, mostly.
Hey there Nozomi,
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear from a fellow technology lover! I really liked your points on the role of technology in education and daily life. I, for example, use my iPad all the time to take notes in class, write fiction, and browse the internet. I love tablet computers like the iPad; they're very convenient! Unfortunately, I can't but a MacBook because I play a lot of video games. Many games are not compatible with Apple laptops. So, I have a Sony Vaio laptop instead. Do many people use Apple products in Japan? At UNH, I see many students with iPhones, iPods, and MacBooks. I wonder if they're as popular over there!
Hi, Travis!
ReplyDeleteI read your comment with kind of joy.
Many people use iPhone and iPod in Japan. But Mac is not much popular. I don't know why exactly, but Windows has vested interest. Not few people in Japan think Mac is unusual and made for special needs such as editing graphic arts and so on. In my university, really few students use Mac(about 8/1000people). But Mac is popular among the people who studies design or natural science even in Japan,I guess.
You use Vaio? It's good, too. My mother uses Vaio. I think, the most important thing is possibility of choice. As there are many kind of products, such as Mac, Vaio, DELL..., we can make the best decision. Don't you think so?