Monday, November 8, 2010

Daily life

I like my schedule.

I have two or three classes everyday.
On Mondays and Thursdays, I have classes from around 9. I take English and Chinese courses.

Except Mondays and Thursdays, the classes start afternoon. It's very nice to me because it's a little bit hard for me to get up early in the cold morning.

Also, recently I started to work at a Japanese restaurant as a part-timer. I have to a lot of things to learn. And my boss sometimes gave me "Makanai", dishes for workers. He gives dishes such like bowl of rice topped with sashimi or roast fish. I enjoy working:)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Hiro,

    I would love to have my classes start in the afternoon! On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday my classes start at nine in the morning. On Tuesday and Thursday they start at 11 am. I really would like my classes to start around 2 in the afternoon so I could always sleep in. How late in the afternoon do your classes start in the afternoon Hiro? Do you like learning Chinese more than English?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sean!

    I know how you feel. Probably almost students in the world think so. I like to get up late.
    My classes in afternoon always start from 1:20, except Fridays. I have a class every second week on Fridays, it starts from 3 o'clock.

    Well, actually I started learning Chinese from last year. I've been learning English over ten years. Of course English is more familiar to me than Chinese, though China is closer to Japan than America!!lol

    ReplyDelete