Monday, November 8, 2010

Daily life


Today, I'm going to talk about daily life which I like the best in a week. I like Monday the best in weeks!! Because, as for me, I have no classes that day in this semester! :D In this semester, some students who have teacher course in this university have 2 classes on Saturday or Sunday. (It’s me…) How terrible… I think it’s not good things because many students do part time job on holiday like a Saturday or Sunday, so it has a bit of trouble. And another nice point is that I can stay up late at Sunday night because I don’t have to get up early next day (Monday)!! It’s very nice system, isn’t it?
Actually, I can’t wake up early every day even if I take some classes in 1st period…
I’m not good at morning life… Sometimes I go to classes too late or can’t go classes… It’s my serious problem! Do you have some advice for me to wake up at morning not to go late for school??

2 comments:

  1. Yo Natsuki!

    I have a lot of trouble getting up in the morning too! Just last month I woke up a thirty minutes late for an exam!!! Let's just say I didn't get every question right...

    After that horrendous morning I started to set two different alarm clocks. It helps me out a lot because I can't just shut one off and go back to sleep. Maybe setting two alarms could help you out too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment and advice, Sean!
    You are not good at wake up in the morning, too... That was too bad you missed the time of the exam...

    I'll try to use double alarm clock! I have to buy some…
    But, I think I go back the bed after stop those clocks... :(

    ReplyDelete