Hi! Today, I want to write about my schedule.
Ok, I want to talk about my school life. I take 2 classes in a day and so I talking with my friends, study for next class, read a newspaper or magazine in the library of my university and so on in the free time between class and class. I like seminar taking on Wednesday. In this class, we often study about economics and politics and discuss news, problems of Japan and papers. It is a ton of difficult for me, but I think it is important for every one.
After school, I do some a part time job. it is hard but I can enjoy it! I need money for the activity of the employment.
On weekend of my free time, I often enjoy movies, go shopping with my friends or twitter!
thank you!! see you(^^)/
What other kinds of classes are you taking? Your seminar class sounds difficult. I've never been good at those sorts of topics.
ReplyDeleteWhat kind of part time job do you have?