Hello.My name is Natsuki.
I'm from Ehime which is called "Country of oranges".
At this university, I'm in table tennis club, tennis club and Korean culture circle.
My hobby is watching movie and going shopping.
If you know great movie, please recommend to me!
Besides I really like dogs!!! I have a dog in Ehime.
About music, I like Yusuke, FUNKY MONKEY BABYS and ikimonogakari.
Their songs are admirable!
Nice to meet you.
Hi Natsuki!
ReplyDeleteI love dogs too! Living here at UNH is the first time in my life I've lived without dogs, because we can't have dogs in our dorms or at my current apartment. From when I was six to when I was twelve, our family ran a dog kennel, so I got to see tons of different kinds of dogs everyday. It was the best way to grow up! What kind of dog do you have at home? Do you have any favorite breeds? I can't wait until I live somewhere where I can have dogs again!
What kinds of movies do you like? I'd try and recommend you a movie, but it's hard to recommend one without knowing what types of movies you like. If you're at all interested in dog shows, one really funny movie which you might like is called Best in Show. You should give it a try!
Nice to meet you!
Hello,Kevin.
ReplyDeleteMy dog name is Bell.
He is mix. I like all kind of dogs^^
I like love story and story which has strong impression.