Monday, October 18, 2010

My hometown♪








My hometown is Hiroshima! and these pictures are Itsukushima Shinto Shrine in Miyajima and Okonomiyaki♪



May be you know about Hiroshima for Atomic bomb dome.but not only that,there are so many beautiful places and good things!
These pictures are famous. Okonomiyaki is so good! and you can make it so easy.
If you're interested in it, please check how to cook♪

2 comments:

  1. I really like the picture of the Itsukushima Shinto Shrine! I like how it was built right on the water. I've heard of the Atomic Bomb dome, I would like to visit it someday.
    Okonomiyaki looks really good, I'll have to try it sometime if I ever get the chance! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. >>Kelsey
    Thank you for your comment!!
    I like Itsukushima Shinto Shrine too.There are so beautiful!
    I recommend to visit Atomic Bomb Dome and The Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum. You can learn about terror of Atomic Bomb.
    Okonomiyaki is really good! Please try it♪

    ReplyDelete