Niigata is very far from here(Shimane), it takes about 12 hours to go there.
When I go back hometown, I have to take a bus for 6 hours to Osaka, and then,
take a train to Niigata for about 6hours.
Niigata is very famous for delicious rice!
"Koshihikari", it's Popular rice brand. Taste is so good ;)

In Niigata, there are so many rice paddy!
Hey Natsuki!
ReplyDelete12 HOURS!?!? That must be sooooo boring! If I were you I would only go home once at the end of the semester or take a plane from Osaka. Have you ever flown out of Niigata airport? It only takes me about an hour to get home and even that sometimes drags on.
Niigata looks very lively though. I looked up the city on Wikipedia and saw that it is a pretty big city. There must be a lot do there. What do you do for fun in Niigata? Also why did you choose to go to Shimane University instead of the ones in Niigata?
Thank you for your comment, Sean! :)
ReplyDeleteI've never been back Niigata by plane.
I think it's faster than take train or bus, but plane tickt is more expensive... So, I take a long time when go back my hometown.
When I go back Niigata, I often go shopping, and meet my friends, etc...
Sure thing, I'm happy when I meet my family! :)
I like this university! Actually, I choose this university becausse of my test score which I had taken in test to enter the university.