Thursday, October 7, 2010

HELLO :)


My name is Akina.
I'm 20 years old.
I'm a student of University of Shimane!
I like eating☆
I want to eat many kinds of foreign food.
I belong to Bolleyball circle. I play it twice a week. I enjoy playing it!
I'm looking forward to communicating you:)
SEE YOU ★

6 comments:

  1. Hi Akina!

    I love different foods from around the world too. French is my favorite, especially with all their wonderful desserts. I also love German food because that is what my family cooks, and fell in love with Japanese food when I visited there two summers ago. My favorite food is Thai red coconut curry, what is yours?

    Volleyball sounds really fun! Do you play against other groups of just your own teammates? I used to play volleyball in high school, but I would accidentally hit everyone in the head with the ball. I then switched to rowing and fell in love with it. :)

    I look forward to hearing from you again!
    –Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Akina,

    I love eating foreign foods too! Japanese food is probably my favorite. I fell in love with sushi when I tried it four years ago. My favorite type is eel. It's delicious!!! I have also eaten takoyaki which I think is phenomenal. What's your favorite exotic food?

    I played volleyball in high school gym class but I was only good at serving the ball. I would usually end up hitting into my teammates going after the ball. Are you really good at volleyball? Have you been playing a long time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comment,Kristin.
    Where did you visit in Japan?
    My favorite food is Sushi!
    It's Japanese traditional food.
    Have you ever eaten it?

    I just play own teammate.
    Boys and girls play together!
    It's little dangerous, but very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sean!
    Thank you for your comment.
    I like Sushi very much,especially salmon!
    It's very delicious!! I like eel too!

    My favorite exotic food is Loco Moco.
    I have never been to Hawaii, so I have never eaten reall Loco Moco. I want to go there and eat Loco Moco.

    I'm not good at volleyball, but I like to play volleyball!
    I have played it for 3 years in my junior high school days.

    Where have you ever been to Japan??
    I often make Takoyaki with my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey again Akina!

    I've never actually been to Japan but I intend to next fall. When I do go I want to eat as much Japanese food as possible! Do you have any recommendations? I've never heard of Loco Moco but I bet it is delicious! It's tough for me to find a food that I don't like!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Sean!
    Where do you plan to go in Japan??
    I have recommendations a lot!
    For example, sushi, okonomiyaki, takoyaki,natto,tenpura....
    It's my favorite Japanese food!!
    Please eat them and tell me your impression:)

    ReplyDelete