Hello,My name is Rika.
I'm a second-year student of university of Shimane and I'm from Hyougo
I like animals and I have a hamster who is cute.
My hobbies are listening to music and watching stars in night.
I want to go other countries and learn other cultures.
Hi Rika, nice to meet you!
ReplyDeleteYou've got a pretty good grasp of English! What's the name of your hamster? I wanted to get a hamster when I was little, but my parents offered to get me a dog instead. What kind of hamster is it?
What other countries are you interested in going to? I've always wanted to go to Japan, but I also really want to go to England. Seeing the culture of another country can be a real eye-opener!
Hi,Kevin.
ReplyDeleteNice to meet you!
Thank you for your comment.
My hamster is Pippi and Dzungarian hamster.
Now I live alone so she always makes me happy.
I also wanted to get a dog when I was little.
What's the name of your dog and what kind of dog is it?
I'm interested in England becouse I like Hurry Potter!I want to go England someday:)
Hi Rika!
ReplyDeleteSorry for the late response - it's been a busy week. I have two dogs at home - Athena, who is an Australian Shepherd, and Casper, who is a Border Collie mix. At some point, I'll post pictures of these two on one of my blog entries so you can see.
Hi Rika, nice to meet you
ReplyDeleteMy name is Chris. I'm also a sophomore.
I used to have hamsters when I was a kid. I have two dogs now, but they live at home with my parents.
I'm also interested in traveling and learning about other cultures. Your English already sounds natural so I'm sure that you will have a great time traveling!
Chris
To:Kevin
ReplyDeleteHi,sorry for the late response-I'm not good at using the Internet;(
I like animal so I want to have dogs.
Athena!?Wow,cool!I'll come to your blog and watch your pictures.
To:Chris
Hi Chris,nice to meet you.
Do you like animal?I want to have dogs.
In this summer,I went to Korea and learned Korean and Korean culture!
Someday,I want to go Your hometown.
Rika