The country I want to go is Turkey. I have three reasons.
Firsts, I studied world history in my high school and I was interested in the history of Turkey and Islam. Why I am interested in Islam is beautiful mosques. Especially, I think mosques in Turkey are very beautiful and the patterns and designs are great. The mosque I really want to go is Blue Mosque. It is in Istanbul and most biggest mosque in there and the pattern is really beautiful. I want to see its. Seconds, I am interested in the Turkish cultures and foods. I have never experienced it so I want to do that. Turky is mixed Turkish and Europian cultures because Turky is located next to Eulope. It is interesting for me.
I like to travel abroad, so if I have a chance, I want to visit turkey and Blue Mosques and experience Turkish culture. I will go there during my going college:)


I saw Blue Mosque on the Web. It is really beautiful! I want to see it, too.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I have no idea about Torkish foods. Please tell me some fomous Torkish foods.