Sumo is japan’s national sports.
Sumo is a ritual based on traditional Japanese Shinto religion.
In many parts of Japan today, local residents have festivals as part of the so-called "Sumo dedication".
In order to show respect and gratitude to the gods, men must practice goodwill in order to be blessed with good health.
In order to show respect and gratitude to the gods, men must practice goodwill in order to be blessed with good health.
Which is a very important thing because it shows good manners.
Sumo has been organized as a box office since the early Edo period in the 17th century.
![]() |
| sumo |

Hi Minami!
ReplyDeleteI had no idea that sumo originated from Shinto. That's really cool. Is sumo shown on television? From the picture, it looks really interesting.
Hi Kristin!!
ReplyDeleteWe can see Sumo on TV.
But young people don't see it.
I think old people like sumo.
But I like sumo a little.
I want to see live Sumo.
How are you??