This blog is the work of the Advanced Writing class at the University of Shimane. This is a learning blog, so there are bound to be errors, confusion, and occasional misunderstandings. This is all part of the process... This is the first time for these students to write in English for anyone other than their teachers, so please be kind. ;^)
Monday, November 14, 2011
My diary life
This semester ,almost my class are related Language or Education because I want to be a high school English teacher. Monday,I study Korean and English. Tuesday, I have education psychology ,education of English ,Enflish communication and Britain modern and current history. I have four class in Tuerday so I'm busy. Wednesday, I have seminar and entrance of teaching profession. Thursday. I have English Linguistics and Enlgish communication. Friday,I have no class but I have part time job.I work at a hamburger shop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment