Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Daily Life

I often jog to keep my health good. This is my habit. I jog around my house at least once a week for thirty minutes. When I was in my home town, I had more time than now so I used to jogged for more times with my dog. My dog likes climbing a mountain so I sometimes climbing with the mountain near my house. It is so hard that I was very tired after climbing the mountain. I just took my dog for a walk too. This is my task in my home. There are three dogs in my house and I have one sister and one brother so we took them in a turn, but now I don't live in my home town so my mother or my father should take them a walk now.
In the University, I have two or three class in a day. The first class starts at 9 AM so I usually get up at 7or8 AM. After the class I usually go to work at part-time job. I work at a convenience store for 4 hours. After part-time job, I go back to my house and eat dinner and do my assignment.
If I had many assignment, I sometimes go to bed at 3or4 AM. The next day, I am very sleepy. My daily life is almost like that. But I enjoy my seminar and class. I study Russian language hard. I want be able to speak Russian.

No comments:

Post a Comment