Sunday, November 13, 2011

Daily LIfe

Hello. I'm Minami.

I have 4classes a week.

Monday, I have 2classes.it start 9:10am and 1:20pm.
When I was free time I draw this picture.
I wake up at 8:30.
Tuesday,i have 1class.  it start 3:00pm.
I wake up 11:00am.
Wednesday,I have 1class. it start 1:20pm.
Thursday and Friday is free :)

I have a lot of free time, but I can't make good use of time. X(

2 comments:

  1. Minami,

    Your lucky that you don't have any classes on Thursday and Friday. You get a four day weekend every week. This semester I was lucky enough to have a schedule without Friday classes as well. I use this day to do homework, mostly readings, for the coming week. What classes do you actually have? I'm curious because you gave the times, but no class titles. I'm very impressed with your drawing. ^-^ I don't think I would have the patience to draw something on the computer. What sort of activites do you do in your free time?

    I look forward to hearing more about the kinds of classes you take and the kinds of things you do in your free time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for comment:)
    I am forth(final)year student so I have only 4classes:))
    Sorry,I didn't write about class:(
    Monday is Welfare Policy and English(this blog class).Tuesday is History of Modern Britain.Wednesday is Seminar.
    I'm going to graduate on March.
    I didn't write graduation thesis,but I must write it until December 14th.
    I will don't have free time until finish it...

    ReplyDelete