![]() |
| Osouji(大掃除) |
It is Japan's New Year's Eve.
People spend at house with family.
People are very busy on Omisoka.
Because they have much to do to prepare for the new year.
People spend at house with family.
People are very busy on Omisoka.
Because they have much to do to prepare for the new year.
Many people do a thorough house cleaning, it's called Osouji (大掃除).
And they make osechi(おせち) to new year.
![]() |
| toshikoshi soba(年越しそば) |
After cleaning, people eat toshikoshisoba(年越しそば) to dinner .
People watch singing program Kohaku Uta Gassen(紅白歌合戦).
Many famous singers appear it.
Many famous singers appear it.
![]() |
| gakinotukaiyaarahende (ガキの使いやあらへんで) |
But in recent years,peple watch "Gakino tukaiya arahende(ガキの使いやあらへんで)" that is comedy program.
Last year I spent Omisoka at Korea.
I'm going to spend with my family this year.
I can't wait Omisoka and Osyogatsu(お正月)!



No comments:
Post a Comment