This blog is the work of the Advanced Writing class at the University of Shimane. This is a learning blog, so there are bound to be errors, confusion, and occasional misunderstandings. This is all part of the process...
This is the first time for these students to write in English for anyone other than their teachers, so please be kind. ;^)
Sunday, October 23, 2011
self introduntion
Hello! My name is Minami. I'm 22years old.
I'm from Hyogo but i live in Shimane now.
Last year, i studied in Korea so i can speak Korean.
Hello Minami, it's nice to meet you! Wow! Going to Korea must have been wicked fun, I have always wanted to go there. How long did you visit? I love to watch movies and read too. Stephen King is from our area in New England, so many of his books are set here. One of my favorite Stephen King books is "Misery". It always freaks me out :) What is your favorite Stephen King book or movie?
Hello Kristin:) Thank you for comment! I studied 1 year in Korea. It was very good experience for me! My favorite Stephen King's movie is "Christine" "Mist" "Dreamcatcher". I didn't watch and read "IT" because it seems scary... Someday I want to read his book in English:P
Hello Minami, it's nice to meet you! Wow! Going to Korea must have been wicked fun, I have always wanted to go there. How long did you visit? I love to watch movies and read too. Stephen King is from our area in New England, so many of his books are set here. One of my favorite Stephen King books is "Misery". It always freaks me out :) What is your favorite Stephen King book or movie?
ReplyDeleteHello Kristin:)
ReplyDeleteThank you for comment!
I studied 1 year in Korea.
It was very good experience for me!
My favorite Stephen King's movie is "Christine" "Mist" "Dreamcatcher".
I didn't watch and read "IT" because it seems scary...
Someday I want to read his book in English:P