Sunday, October 23, 2011

Self introduction

Hi, my name is Sayaka. Nice to meet you!
I'm from Fukuoka and 20 years old. I'm a University of Shimane student and studying linguistics.
I like taking pictures and traveling abroad. I have been to Arizona, Monterey, Seattle, Canada, Taiwan,Thailand and Cambodia. This summer, I went to Korea. This picture is one temple in Korea.
The person to the left is me. We wear Korean folk clothes. I really enjoyed Korea trip!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sayaka! I'm Emily. You've been to many places, I'm very jealous. I wish I could travel as much as you. I've only been to China and England, but I hope to go to Japan soon! I like your picture. Korea must have been lots of fun. I would love to study and visit Korea as well. Do you speak Korean? What else did you do in Korea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Sayaka, It's nice to meet you! I'm also a linguistics major. Linguistics is awesome :) Wow, you travel around a lot. I love to travel too. I've been to Italy, France, England, Germany, Austria, Canada, Japan and other places in the US. Where was your favorite place to visit?

    ReplyDelete