This blog is the work of the Advanced Writing class at the University of Shimane. This is a learning blog, so there are bound to be errors, confusion, and occasional misunderstandings. This is all part of the process... This is the first time for these students to write in English for anyone other than their teachers, so please be kind. ;^)
Sunday, October 30, 2011
Self introduction
Hello. My name is Toko. Nice to meet you. I'm from Shimane. I am a member of volleyball team. I have played volleyball for 10 years. I love sports both play and watch. My hobby is going shopping. I often go to shopping center, and I buy the clothes there. I am interested many things! So please talk about anything with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hello Toko, my name's Josh, nice to meet you.
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorite hobbies is going shopping, too. I hear the shopping in Japan is some of the world's best. Do you have a favorite American store or brand ? I like stores like GAP and American Apparel. What about you ?
Thank you for coment. My favorite shop is GAP, too!! I went to Califilnia last summer, I often went to GAP to buy many clothes. And, I love shoes. I bought MELLEL and new balance shoes.
ReplyDeleteWhen I was in high school I worked at a shoe store! I think you mean "Merrell", which are very nice and comfortable shoes. Usually, they are for hiking a mountain and New Balance are for running. Do you like to hike or run ?
ReplyDeleteThank you for comment!
ReplyDeleteYes! I love to hike!
You worked at a shoe store! Lucky you☆