Hello. My name is Honomi Kotani.
I'm a student of University of Shimane.
I'm from Nishinomiya near Osaka.
I like marine sports and I tried surfing this summer. It was difficult though.
I also like traveling , and buying earings from each countries where I visit is my hobby.
Now I learn Hula dance and I really like it, so I want to go to Hawaii someday.
The rightmost is me!
Hi! (^_^)v Nice to meet you. Surfing is difficult, isn't it. I prefer to boogie board instead. It is much easier but just as fun.
ReplyDeleteI also like to travel and get little souvenirs from the places I visit. I've never heard of someone getting earrings from each place but that is a really good idea. What kinds of places have you visited?
HI Honomi. My name is Pam. I'm the Japanese teacher at UNH. Usually I don't comment on student blogs, but Nishinomiya was the first town I lived in in Japan! It's a very nice place.
ReplyDelete