My Hometown
My hometown is Shizuoka.It is placed between Nagoya and Yokohama, but it is not so big.
In Shizuoka, we can see Mt.Fuji anywhere in a sunny day.
It is so beautiful. I like looking at Mt.Fuji from my house.40
In my hometown, green tea is produced. The productivity is the best of Japan.
And it is very good. People in Shizuoka like to drink green tea.
I have drunk it since I was a child.
We don't have snow in Shizoka. It is not so cold in winter.
We cannot play with snow in winter, but in summer we can enjoy swimming in the sea.
The sea in Shizuoka is very beautiful.
In the sea of Shizuoka, a lot of fish are caught.
Sakuraebi can be caught only in Shizuoka.
It is very delicious!
Oranges produced in Shizuoka are also good.
I love drinking green tea with the oranges in winter.
Shizuoka is historical city too. There are many old castles near my house.
It is interesting to see. If you are interested in Japanese history, I recommend you to visit it.

Hey Kanta, my name is Josh, nice to meet you ! You write well in English!
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed reading about your hometown, Shizuoka. It sounds like a really nice place. It seems similar to New Hampshire, because you have mountains and the sea. One thing sounds better about Shizuoka: less snow than New Hampshire !
And speaking of Green tea, I'm drinking some right now! How do a make green tea with oranges ?
Hi Kanta, it's nice to meet you!
ReplyDeleteYour English is very good. Not having snow in the winter sounds pretty great, we have a lot of it here in New Hampshire! I'll actually be near Shizuoka this winter, so I'll have to swing by and try some tea and sakurahebi. Do you eat oranges while drinking tea, or do you have green tea with oranges in it?
Thank you for comments!
ReplyDeleteI meant ... what should I say...
Any way, a orange is like a chocolate and green tea is like coffee in Shizuoka.