Sunday, October 23, 2011

Introduction

Hello, I 'm Misaki Makigusa. Please call me Misaki.
I'm a university student of shimane. I 'm a second grade student.
I like listening to music and watching movies in my free time.
Recently I watched ''THE LEGEND OF 1900''. It is a interesting movie.
Please tell  me your favorite movie.
I like hamsters and I have a hamster in my hometown. His name is Nayuta.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Misaki, it's nice to meet you! The picture of Nayuta is very cute, he looks very fluffy :) I haven't heard of "The Legend of 1900", but I will be sure to check it out. Two of my favorite movies are "Howl's Moving Castle" and "Pride and Prejudice". What kind of music do you like? Also, we say either 'second year student' or 'sophomore' instead of second grade student. We use second grade student for children in elementary school. What do you study at the University of Shimane?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,Kristin
    "The Legend of 1900" is written about a man who spend on a ship in his lifetime. It is human dorama.
    I know "Howls Moving Castle"and"Pride and Prejudice" ."Houls Moving Castle" is Ziburi!
    I like Ziburi^^.My favorite story is "Witchs delivery". "Pride and Prejudice" I just read the book. I'm going to read it.
    I like J-POP Music. My favorite singer is "YUI".
    Do you know her?
    I study how to teach English. I want to be a highschool English teacher. And I'm interested in Language.

    ReplyDelete