Monday, November 8, 2010

My daily life


Hi!!
Today, I would like to introduce my daily life. My daily life is pretty busy but a lot of fun!! My class starts in the afternoon except Thursday so I usually have part-time job in the morning.
In my university, many students have a part-time job to save money for job hunting or for their living. I work at ice cream shop(Baskin Robbins). I've been working here for about one and a half year. Working is a little hard but I like my job very much! I usually have only one or two classes a day so I sometimes go back to work after school. Working is a little hard but I can learn many things from it. Moreover, I can eat ice cream almost everyday!!!(*^0^*)♪♪
In the evening after work, I spend time with my friend or do my homework.

In weekends I work all day. I sometimes spend time with my friend but usually I'm working at the ice cream shop. Some of my friend says I work too much . I need more time to do other things but I can't stop working!!! I really like my job!!!(*^_^*)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Aiko,

    It's great that you enjoy your job! Although I bet working at an ice cream shop is really fun, doesn't it get really busy sometimes? I think I'd have a hard time dealing with all those people..

    Since you work at an ice cream shop, I have to ask. If you were stuck on a desert island and could only have one flavor of ice cream, which would you pick?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelsey,

    Thank you for your comment!
    Ice cream shop is really busy in summer but there are few costomer who comes to eat ice cream now, because it's getting cold in Japan.

    If I could choose only one flavor of icecream....
    hmmmm...difficult question.
    I think I'll have strawberry cheese cake!!(*^_^*)

    ReplyDelete