Monday, November 8, 2010

Daily Life

I'm going to talk about my daily life!
Sunday-I play tennis at 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. After that, I join in the club of Touran. The club is dance team. It takes 2 or 3 hours from 2 p.m.
Monday-I have 2 classes. In this day, I learn about relationship of Japan and North-East-Asia. This class is interesting, I think.
Tuesday -I have 2 classes, too. In this day, I have 'advanced writing class'. We sometimes update our blogs.
Wednesday-I like this day. I have only 1 class. After class, I play tennis!
Thursday -I hate this day...I have 5 classes, so I don't like this. I sometimes do part-time job.
Friday -Friday is my holiday! I have no classes, so I do my homework on Friday. But I have meeting of university festival.
Saturday-I rest and relax on Saturday. Or, I practice to play tennis.
-----------------------------------------------------
These are my one week.
I enjoy my shcool days:^D

2 comments:

  1. Hey Souchan!

    Five classes in one day!?!? That sounds terrible! And on top of all that you still have a part time job on the same day! I couldn't handle that much class in one sitting. Do you have any free time on Thursday? At least you have Friday off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sean!

    Thursday is very busy. So, I have to rest on Friday. I have free time on Sunday evening. So, I have fun every week.

    ReplyDelete