This is my best Christmas present I've ever got. I got her from Santa Claus when I was a elementary school students. She had a name already, and her name is Chiffon. It came from the name of cake. (I don't know why.) This teddy bear is cute and it's good to sleep with. When I lived with my family I just put her on my bed side but now I sometimes sleep with her. She is so soft and good size to sleep with. This blog is the work of the Advanced Writing class at the University of Shimane. This is a learning blog, so there are bound to be errors, confusion, and occasional misunderstandings. This is all part of the process... This is the first time for these students to write in English for anyone other than their teachers, so please be kind. ;^)
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Christmas present★
This is my best Christmas present I've ever got. I got her from Santa Claus when I was a elementary school students. She had a name already, and her name is Chiffon. It came from the name of cake. (I don't know why.) This teddy bear is cute and it's good to sleep with. When I lived with my family I just put her on my bed side but now I sometimes sleep with her. She is so soft and good size to sleep with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you, coment!
ReplyDeleteI'm Ayako.
I'm glad you write about my blog.
Nice to meet U too. (^ω^)❤