Monday, October 11, 2010

Nice to meet you☆

Hello!
My name is Takako.
I'm 19.
I'm a second-year student of University of Shimane.
My hobby is listening music and reading books!
I love music!!
And I can play the piano and Euphonium♪
I want to know good music!
please tell me☆
See you!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Takako!

    My name is Jennifer :)
    I am a sophomore at the University of New Hampshire.

    I really love to listen to music and read books as well. What type of books do you read? My favorite genre is fantasy fiction.

    I play the flute. I really wish I could play the piano, but I can only read treble clef xD

    I listen to a lot of different music. What genres do you like?

    -Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Takako!!!

    My name is Sean and I'm a junior at the University of New Hampshire.

    I used to play trumpet in high school but I haven't even opened the case after I graduated. I have been trying to learn how to play piano for about a year now. I can play both parts but I have problems playing them at the same time.

    You also said you play the euphonium. I'm not sure if I remember or not, but isn't that like a small tuba? It's been a while since I've been in a band class so I'm not sure if I'm right. Have you ever wanted to play another instrument? I've always wanted to learn how to play the guitar.

    Nice talking with you

    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comment,Jennifer!

    I like mystery story and fantasy fiction:)

    And I love rock music!!
    Do you know good rock band?
    If you know please tell me.

    Takako

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comment,Sean!

    Euphonium like a small tuba,and only brass band instrument.
    But I love it!!

    I want to play the Bass and cello!
    But I don't know how to lean.

    Takako

    ReplyDelete