
My hometown is Hyogo.
I live Nishinomiya in Hyogo.
Nishinomiya is famous of Koshien Stadium.
My parents' house is near this Stadium, so I have been to there.
But I am not interested in baseball.
Koshien is also famous of Ebisu shrine.
This shrine is dedicated to the Seven Gods of Good Fortune.
I go to there when early in the new year come.
And I prayer many things!
Koshien is good place.
Please visit there!!!
Hi Akina,
ReplyDeleteThat's a really large stadium! I don't really like baseball either, but I bet it was worth it to go at least once.
Can you tell us more about the Seven Gods of Good Fortune? That shrine sounds really interesting - what sorts of things do you pray for?
I'm sorry. I didn't answer the question.
ReplyDeleteThe Seven Gods of Good Fortune means there are 7 God,god of agriculture, god of wealth and others.
We pray any kinds of things!
I'm sorry my English isn't well, so can you understand??