Friday, October 15, 2010

Hometown


I was originally born in Osaka-city.


But now, my family home is in Hannan city, south of Osaka prefecture.

There is a nice beach near my house.

Every summer a lot of people come here and enjoy swimming.

And from this beach, we can see the planes taking-off and landing because Kansai International Airport is near here.

I love the sunset view from my hometown.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Hiro!

    It must be nice living next to a beach! My family used to go visit our grandparents who lived by the ocean, but we would usually only go once or twice a year. Do you ever get sick of living right by the ocean?

    Is that photo the sunset view you're talking about? That's a beautiful photo, I'm jealous! Though my town has a lot of pretty forests and mountains, it's not often we get a picture-perfect view like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kevin!

    Actually, I never got sick of living by the ocean,
    but I have sun allergy (fortunately it's minor).
    So I'm not good with strong sunbeam...

    I'm glad you like this photo;)

    ReplyDelete