Monday, October 18, 2010

My Home Town


My hometown is Matsue. It is in the east side of Shimane.

Matsue has a lot of beautiful places to visit and has a lot of nature. This picture is called"Matsue castle". Matsue has about 400 years history.

Our city is famouse for it's "OCHA" which means Japanese tea. Most of the poeple in my hometown likes to drink tea. The famouse one is "MATTCHA". Mattcha taste a little bitter but good for our health.

I hope you like my hometown !

If you'll have chance to visit Japan, why don't you come to my hometown!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the picture of Matsue castle. I would love to see it in person someday! I love castles. The only real castle we have here is Kimball's Castle which was transported to New Hampshire from England and Germany in the late 1800's. I've had English style tea and didn't really like it but I would like to try Japanese tea sometime. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Kelsey
    I sorry for my late reply...
    I'm so glad that you liked my hometown.
    you can enjoy a lot of Japanese tradition in Matue.
    Please visit us if you have chance to come to Japan.:-)

    ReplyDelete