Thursday, October 28, 2010

Club activity

I belong to tennis club,table tennis club and Korean Culture Studying circle.
Tennis club is held on Wednesday and Sunday,but I go to on Wednesday.
I have played table tennis about 5 years.
When I was in Junior High school, I was playing it.
However I don't go to tennis club and table tennis club these days.

I always go to Korean Culture Studying circle.
In this circle, we cook Korean food, watch the Korean movie and so on.
It's very fun^^! If you are interested in Korean culture, please visit ♪
Every Friday, we are doing activity.

I'm enjoying all of clubs which I belong to.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Natsuki!

    You're in a lot of clubs!!! I don't think I could handle three clubs with the amount of homework and studying I have to do. Korean culture club sounds pretty cool. Have you ever visited Korea? I also noticed that you're in the same clubs as Risa. Are you guys friends?

    ReplyDelete
  2. --Special Thanks--

    ♥Sean...
    Hello,Sean:)
    Actually,I can't handle 3 clubs and amount of homework.

    In this summer I went to Korea wirh school friends. It was nice ocasion and interesting.

    Risa is my friend:) As you know, we are belonging to same club activity.

    ReplyDelete